Saturday, April 08, 2006

i shall wear purps

ALERT!
nearly best part of trip: the red hat society is staying in our hampton inn.

THEY ARE AMAZING!
I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THEM!
THERE ARE FLOCKS OF THEM!

steph mc. commented that they scared her a bit, but i feel oppositely - i look forward to being one of these women in 40 years. i am spying on them at every turn! i am losing it! i'll talk about my medications and skyrocketing prices! i will eat continental breakfasts and sing camp songs! shit, i'll do it right now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

The RedHat society? No way! Do they just go around discussing how things should be open source and debating the metaphor of the Cathedral and the Baazar? And women who use Linux? Where do I get on that bus? -Rwrr-.

< /nerd>

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Gods, this is becoming an epidemic.

- Scott

6:22 PM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

Biggest. Nerd. Ever.

Often, my hometown newspaper reports on the goings-on of the local Red Hat club, "The Ravishing Rubies and the Pinkettes." (I wish to God I was making that name up.)

The reports are as fascinating as soap operas. Recently, they went to the St. Louis Science Center to visit the Titanic Exhibit. Dinner and the meeting was held at Steak 'n' Shake.

Ladies, you are making it work.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when I am in Argentina, I am going to check your blog so I can be South America's first TD hit. Tell all in that continent to stay away til then!

12:01 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

scott = nerdbox.
never stay at my house again, it took a week to air the nerd out.

timbo = i would expect no less of jerseyville.

gregorian, i'm sending a threat to santiago, buenos aires, and montevideo as we speak. you heard the man.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->