Tuesday, February 28, 2006

win, lose, or draw on me

seriously... i want a burger. am i anemic? what's happening? did you guys ever play the anemia game*? you took a piece of gold whatever (ring or something), and you'd run it across someone's face. supposedly, if you're anemic, it'd leave a green/gray streak. it still works on me. aaR, cross me palm with a piece-a gollllllll!

where should i get a ham-b? i'm snagging a pal for lunch/dinns and going.

*relatives to the the anemia game: Am I O Positive?-Taste This; SHINGLES!; and Skiplets: the travel version.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zach said...

http://pocketthunder.blogspot.com/
Has reviews of most burgers I've ever had. Here's a top few in order for you:
1)Weber Grill restaurant
2)Select Cut (yep, right by CSz)
3)Rockit 22 W Hubbard
4)Ditka's
5)Country House, Clarendon Hills
If you still have the craving between 5:30 and 7 this evening, I'll meet you at Select Cut. Let me know.
Also, a "path less traveled that's made all the difference" is ordering burgers medium rare. They rarely come that way, even when orderd that way, but if they get close, it's a huge improvement over the gray brick.
B'lee dat.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->