Thursday, September 20, 2007

rummin' river rishes!

blueco just arrived in nashville, tennessee. every pamphlet tells us to get saved, so, we're thinking about it. more on this place after i catch up on the stuff i haven't gotten to yet (iowa - spoiler)!

anyway, this youtube dream came up in the van ride here - aimee and sniff had seen it, and i hadn't yet. this poor woman lost all the words to carousel just as the program begins. i went craisins with happiness over this, especially the second round where they actually provide subtitles. thank you, leslie uggams.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hixx said...

Oh, I just couldn't be more pleased. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hy-larious.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Tom Garrett said...

Yeah, I saw this on Greg's page, and I think my enjoyment of it would be much greater if I actually knew the song. Sigh. I am so uncultured and heterosexual.

9:26 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

greg who? hess? that guy loves anything like this. hess, you're maybe a little too fey for me, knowwhatimean?

this clip made my life.
hixx, you are acing it.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->