Tuesday, May 08, 2007

cinco de fux

anyone care that we're celebrating mexico's independence? anyone?

a transcript of wrigleyville on saturday:





shit, you guys!


you guys iamtotallywasted! no, more than usual! and it's three pm!


you guys, you guys, get out of the street.
come on, get out of the streeeeet!


that policeman is coming at you in his cruiser!



...oh, he's just waving. he thinks we're hilarious! so do i. oh my god, the spaniiiish!





central has a mariachi band!
you guyyyys, mexico!
look at my midriff top and my fucking uggs!
it is crinco de playo!
what is it called again?
dude, get me a yuengling!
no wait, make it a corona! it's fucking mexico day!





(sounds of piss)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa.

I was in Chicago on Saturday. But I was there celebrating Cinco de Ronnie James Dio. It was a lovely day indeed!

The end.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

If they sell Yuengling at the Central, It will be my new hangout. I thought they didn't sell it west of the Alleghenies?

12:45 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

they don't. best i can find, the allegheny rumor is true, with the exception of my college. and, it's pretty good. but jags can drink okay beer, right?

right?

p.s., yeah, joel, i was talking about you, buddy. this IS you.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Claire Downs said...

great blog! come see mine!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->