Thursday, April 26, 2007

home sweet barf

this is my adorable little cabin, M208, a lovely place to stay.

every night when we returned back to our rooms, our steward would make little towel designs to make you feel at comfortably at home (and probably to show off, let's be honest). i came back from the gym and came home to my favorite, a swan. mike's favorite was one that looked like a huge vag; regrettably, not pictured. but you know what? you think about that vag towel today, and tell me what you think it was "supposed" to be. we still don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Garrett said...

Sorry I didn't see this post sooner. I think the "vag towel" was supposed to be a hat, like one of those paper hats that look kind of like the ones Robin Hood and his Merry Men wore (except sans feather, obviously).

Of course, my admitted lack of knowledge regarding the female anatomy may be hurting my guess, here.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->