Monday, February 19, 2007

cat's pajams

man.
you know what's weirdly liberating? i just went to the doc in my pajamas.

there's really nothing more i like seeing than our tired, huddled masses stumbling around in pj pants. i just couldn't do it this morning. fighting a little cold, all that. there was no shame in it. it was early so i put a coat on and got on a train and blam-o. it was on. and i still felt adorable, like a little kid who couldn't pick out their schoolclothes or something.

the only time it ever feels bad is when you're doing a walk of shame... and that still isn't that bad. pajams, america! get on the train. literally. in pj pants.

3 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

When it's super freezing ass cold out (like it's been around here) I wear pajama pants under my jeans. It keeps me warm and gives me the satisfaction of sitting around work in my (secret) pjs.

9:01 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

that's adorable.

p.s., my next improv team may be (secret) pajamas.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

i MUST be a part of (secret) pajamas. I simply MUST! What a great team name.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->