Monday, August 28, 2006

bag it, tag it

anyone know where i can get a good everyday, sort of nice bag?

i've come to a point in my life where i want things to be a nice thing i invest in, but still quirky enough that it's me. know what i mean? reduce clutter with one or two good things - the good things are still fun but nicer.

an example of something i'd normally like might be this:
http://www.buyolympia.com

if in chicago, tell me a place you love to get 'em, and if not, tell me a place online or someth. it's gotta be able to fit a laptop, but that's my only requirement. help!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Our Bag!

Michigan Avenue
s best pun-bag store.

I love my Timbuk2 bag, but they are trendy.

-hesster

3:19 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

i love pun stores!

(like, target is one, right? you get tar there? is this right?)

i like the term of pun-bag.

i looked at timbuk2s, but i might be in need of non-canvo...

you are a trendbot.

11:17 AM  
Blogger tara d. said...

howie - i have a queen bee bag. i love it, but it's torn. i don't know how, but the strap is messed. i might fix it and keep it. i still love them, but i think i need something slightly bigger for a laptop and stuff... any recommends?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->