Thursday, January 05, 2006

community dare, 2006

i have a new resolution. this week, i received one of my favorite mailings: the guide from the discovery center. my roommates and i on occasion have ooh-ed and aah-ed at it, not believing the contents. for those not in chicago, the discovery cent is just a learning annex for community classes... however, mixed with the normal classes (tap dance, calligraphy), there sure are others.
here's a list of real discovery center courses for spring:
*secrets of a private eye
*past-life regression
*bondage and domination, an introduction
*networking for kinky people
*how to find the xtacy spot; orgasm school
*the wisdom of stones - the art of glacial lithmancy (what now?)
my resolution?: to take one of these courses as a bit, yet display no signs of such. someone, please come with!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would absolutely love to go to the "Secrets of a Private Eye" class with you, always wearing an ensemble of:

- Hawaiian shirt
- Detroit Tigers hat
- Aviator sunglasses

Don't think I could pull off the short-shorts, however.

Also, without a hint of irony, I would constantly correct the instructor anytime he said, "Private Eye."

It's private investigator.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Rance Rizzutto said...

I would go to Secrets of a Private Eye or that Wisdom Stones Lithmancy thing.

If the Secrets of a Private Eye is more than one class, we should wear a disguise to each one...or at least the first one.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

I would go to "Secrets of a Private Eye" just to ask why they occasionally refer to their occupation as being a "private dick."

I would also go to the Glacial Lithmancy class because it sounds like Arithmancy, the reading of ancient runes. And Hermione Granger told me that it's a very important subject.

But I don't think I'd feel comfortable at orgasm school. It sounds pretty advanced and I should probably start at the beginning. To begin with: what the hell is an orgasm?

11:33 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I'm down for anything BYOC. Bring your own candle, geeze, if you didn't know that you don't even deserve to read runes.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

why are you all so afraid of kinky extacy?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Rance Rizzutto said...

We've probably all mastered kinkiness. I know I have.

5:36 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

[i come in, wearing tie-dyed crinkle skirt and dreamcatcher earrings.]

why ARE you all afraid of kinky ecstasy? why are we all?

[mutual masto session begins]
--
i am going to bone rance.
just for fake, because he's all skilled and shit. deanna? cool?

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->