Tuesday, December 27, 2005

simply speaking

had a fun, columbus-y fam day today. hung out, got new sneaks and went to tommy's pizza. tommy's pizza is like an old italian family's house from 1961, that just happens to cook pizz and invite people inside to eat it for nearly 0 dollars. it's delicious, and it's where my mom and dad used to go on dates. parent dates make me happs.

also, i saw walk the line with my brother vince and mom. it ruled. johnny cash rules. june carter rules. they rule together. couples are neat. best friend couples are neater.

one of my resolutions this year at the coffee table was to get over my severely limiting fear of relationships. can't build rome in a day, but maybe it'll come with new day-s.

i want to be someone's june carter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->