Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i'll give you a place to drop that pin

sprint sucks. for anyone who has called or texted me within the past month - if you haven't received anything back, it's because i never got it. people stood next to me last night, wrote me, and nothing happened. today, sprint kindly let me out of my contract, and i am switching service. usa.

last week, we did a show for sprint. while i was wearing a mic in the holding-tank hallway, i went in this bit-diatribe of how much they ruin lives, and that their customized info should be that they're failures. wait, the mic is on? yoing!

i don't know where i'm going yet, but i'm going someplace.
you bet i am.
communication: missssss yoooooou.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindberg said...

Tmobes....end of story...10 bucks a month unlimited text

3:19 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

i did tmobes! yeah, textcity! i got 4hundo for 5 bones. just got back with my brand new razr phone. it's magic, but i can't tell if i like it yet.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

Tara's new phone looks like it comes right out of Tron. Turn on your light cycles, people. I'm sold.

Sidebar: Commenting on your roommate's blog - strange?

3:52 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

no, perfection.

heyhey, psst, i can see you from here.

creeeeps!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

T-Mobile

4:51 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

Should got the hookup through me. Spread the love with referrals and whatnot.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

Chiming in with Tmobile as well. Don't we all ger free mobile-to mobile or something? Man, I wish I had something to talk about.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->