Tuesday, December 06, 2005

emf: rolling in their graves - their MONEY graves

Here's the commercial that woke me up this morning:
"You burden me with your groceries, you'd have me buy no eggs
You're always asking what it's all about, now listen at the dinner table
You say to me I only eat enough, but when I do, I'm a fool
These times I've spent with the crumblings, I'm going to crumble through and eat the cheese
The things you crave, that big cheese taste that blows you away
The things you crave, that's what I eat them more
The things you crave, that big cheese taste that blows you away
The things you crave... they're crumbelievable (oh!)
They're so crumbelievable..."

Worse yet? It was probably someone like me that wrote it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a line like "I'm going to crumble through and eat the cheese" I am so converting to Kraft products.

We don't have commercials like that in Cincinnati.

1:58 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

i bet you will - just a little later. i hope you punch your tv in its tv-face when it happens.

don't trash the 'nati,
td

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will kiss my tv hard on its tv lips because I think that is a hilarious commercial. Sors.

3:29 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

you know what? you're right. i laughed the first time.

p.s., where are tv lips?

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->