Saturday, August 27, 2005

happy anniversary, io!

today is io's (formerly improvolympic) 25th (really 24th) anniversary!

tonight is celebrated in a huge way that is more public than for improvisers - there's a big show going on downtown at the chicago theatre tonight with loved alums (rachel dratch, andy dick, david koechner, neil flynn, amy poehler, mike myers, horatio sanz, etc.). this is probably something that might be more exciting or a bigger spectacle for a non-improviser, but it's pretty fun nonetheless.

congrats, home of the harold.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Neil Flynn. LOVE! Mmmmwa! (pretending to kiss him)

9:46 AM  
Blogger tara d. said...

me too, mc! i think he's a dreamboat. get this: a friend from my class in high school - her older sister is dating him. she lives in LA. you reading this, stevie?

total dream-b.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now feel connected to him. Thank you, T to the wha- wha-

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm glad that you guys have such great taste. (I'm a little behind on your blog, Tara or else I would have responded sooner.)

It turns out Neil was unable to go to the improv show that night, but I'm sure it was great anyway.

And yes, my sister's still dating Neil. ;)

-Stevie

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->