Monday, October 08, 2007

if the car is a rockin'

upon arrival in winona, minnesota, this is what awaited in my room:yep.

nothing is really better than walking into a best western (standard) and having a chevy for a bed. a chevy! is this a chevy? it doesn't matter! it was a bed car! no one knows why we had them! but we did! and i slept in it!

waking up in this thing, however - the room littered with neon, checkerboards, and a weirdo cherry red hot tub - well, it made me feel like cheap trick swallowed me whole. worst image award: achieved.

on second thought, the worst image award is me swallowing cheap trick whole. can i get a witness?

3 Comments:

Blogger eileen said...

i LOVE the bed car!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always been a little jealous of life on the road TD. But this officially makes me super-jealous.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

Hey again, guess what? I'm gonna be MCing that gig that Second City is doing at the Banff Centre - what a pity it's not gonna be you there!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->