Wednesday, July 25, 2007

addicted to pot

you know what's effed?
this.

many actors i know talk about neti pots and how great it makes them feel. so after some serious sneezing in virginia (to be catalogged soon), i bought one after my chicago return and dropped the waterbomb tonight.

mostly, i just felt like i gargled salt water and unplugged my nose in a swimming pool.


still though - a couple of hours later - i think it sorta worked.


anyone done this noise?
i just shoved a teeny teapot up my nose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I tried "the neti" once and compared it to the feeling you get when you do a somersault in a pool without plugging your nose - you know, a horrible, burning sensation. My BF is addicted. And apparently opera singers use them every day.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->