Sunday, December 10, 2006

you decide: christmas cards

i like christmas a ton.
i like the tradition that comes with it, the old-timeyness, the chance to tell people forwardly and openly that you really love them.

here's my question though - are christmas cards worth the work? do you open them and feel warm and fuzzy, or is it just another piece of mail? i love getting them, but i don't know whether i shoulw hustle and get my act together to tell america i love them.

yea or nay: sending cards-
tell me. hopefully soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Construed... said...

Nay.

Save the trees!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

You live in the room next to mine. We share a wall. And I have no idea what you're up to or if you'd like me to have a good holiday!

FOR!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, but only if they contain some kind of personalized, handwritten message. Don't let Hallmark do your thinking for you!

1:36 PM  
Blogger eileen said...

Yay for Christmas cards! I don't mind reading other people's form letters, but I stick to a hand-written greeting for cards I send out.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->