Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Festival of Follies

Just found out our first day of work tomorrow in Vegas is cancelled because the Comedy Festival is having trouble assembling it’s huge trade floor, so we have a free day in Vegas! Come on. I’m getting paid a pretty awesome amount of money for this gig I’m on, so although the check is pretty much being signed over for medical debt, I’m making it a priority while I’m there to enjoy it and not deny myself the shows and stuff. Shad Kunks, Rebecca Fox and I found out in our limo ride to the airport, so we cheered by having a celebratory margarita at Chili’s to Go at O’Hare, which honest to god, obliterated all of us. What’s up, Chili’s? Matt Elwell is losing his shit right now. (Hi, Elwell!)

I’m not usually super anxious to leave Chicago unless it’s for Columbus, but this time, I was really itching to get the hell outta there. I will miss pals and LKid and CSz/iO this week, but as much as I didn’t necessarily feel like going, I needed a break. Though there’s about four 10-hour comedy workdays in my future, I’m making it a priority to do fun & healthy things while I’m gone with the other time… hang out with the SC crew, drink a little, work out a lot, sleep well, visit friends from the SC Vegas cast, see some ridiculous spectacles. I’m determined to see at least one illusionist, one Cirque show, or one Rich Little… and maybe all three.

also, boobs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rance Rizzutto said...

I'm assuming you mean Little Richard

12:08 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

i hoped one of you would write that.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->