Monday, September 05, 2005

text = bringing america together

had a totally fun sundo night, fully powered by the power of the text message (tm). my roomie megan and i texted several improv pals to see if we could gather the masses for a little pre-labor d hang. it worked! some were itching for an outing, and about 15 of our pals gathered at an outside patio to hang, drink, and laugh the beautiful summer evening away.

not as beautiful: the jimmy buffett fans surrounding our tables. at wrigley this weekend, jimmy "fins to the left" buffett played twice to a mass of drunk, idiotic fans. i like it, though. something in me loves watching drunks. oh, the spectacle! these wasters were really hilarious, and dolled up as if it was jimmy buffett prom night: blinking earrings, parrotheads, leighs, coconut bras, and our favorite, the palm tree hat. YES! you look like a-holes! live it up! i hate you so much that i've come full circle back to liking you!

labor d!
thanks to those who made it out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell golf ball on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

The previous post is the best ever.

12:35 AM  
Blogger tara d. said...

i'm keeping it there because i like golf ball.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love sell golf ball! I love buy golf ball!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

I hate Buffet almost as much as I hate Sinatra. Take that, America!
I love Golf Ball! I seell Golf Ball!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->