Thursday, November 23, 2006

T-Gives

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

It's my first T-Gives in Chicago. I hardly know how to handle it. I made sure I woke up and did the same thing I do every year - checked in with the Macy's parade to watch Santa come down the lane. Every year, my mom and i while cooking (who am I kidding? while she's cooking...) watch the Santa cap the events, and then we leave for relatives houses. I have a sort of superstition about it now, like, if I don't see him, my year will be ruined. So, even though I'm here and my fam is all over the place this year, I watched him just to be sure. It was sorta sad to watch it here without them, but I know they know I love 'em even though we're not togeth.

I'm thankful for all of you, friends. Love you a ton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->