Thursday, April 10, 2008

dating is hard, part 9000

and speaking of months in the interest of full-er disclosure (martin), for about a month in this little window, i dated a guy named erik.

erik lives in seattle. we met while i was on ski tour. erik was kind, giving, sweet, and 1800 miles away. we gave it a go. he visited one weekend in the beginning of february. we had a lovely time. spent a lot of time together, got some meals, saw a little of the city, and so forth. then, about a week after his visit, we sorta - maybe i - gave up. i hope he's doing well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh man! don't put me on the hook for stuff! I just like posts...sweet posts...

11:47 AM  
Blogger Tom Garrett said...

Word of your "so forth" is permeating the Pacific Northwest at this very moment.

7:08 PM  
Blogger atomic00 said...

Dating is hard. I'm sorry we weren't closer, maybe we would have had a shot. You were lovely, and the time we spent together was awesome. I don't blame you for giving up, even though it hurt like hell. As for me, I'm doing well; I hope you are doing well too.

Seattle says "heyyy". Take care T.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

eric and other guys...trust me, you are BLOWING IT (eric, not your fault...too far. you sound sweet and what I would hope for for my dear friend just too far) but other guys, etc. seriously!!!!!!!!!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Miss Construed... said...

I am so fucking jaded.

I need a sweet person in my life.

(It's rnbuffoon changed my blogname)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->