Thursday, August 04, 2005

tara d., improv nomad

my roommate and pally megan has taken a shine to calling me the "improv nomad", which makes me laugh a lot. who can blame her? in the past two and a half weeks, i've been to cleveland, columbus, back to cleveland, chicago, to appalachia, back to chicago, then this week back to michigan city, indiana again for one of the blue chip rallies. i also go to las vegas, louisiana, maine, and possibly canada within the next two months.

improv nomad!
it's funny to me, but man, she's right. me and several of my close pals are really lucky to travel a hell of a lot to wherever the f*ck. i guess, essentially, we carry our homes on our back and get around. funny. here we go, nomad!

today, for the first time in a long time, i'm home in chi, and man, it feels great. i don't even know what to do with myself. i guess i'll just get stuff in order before the weekend takes off, since i have c-spo and all that this weekend. can't wait. it'll be fun to be back to norms.

5 Comments:

Blogger eileen said...

hi tara d,
i may link your site to my new blog, because i think you're, like, funny and stuff.

3:07 PM  
Blogger fin said...

funny stuff

12:50 PM  
Blogger tara d. said...

eileen, it's so good to hear from you! you nd-ers are a lovely treat to have back in my life... i am gonna get on your blog train asap!

1:28 AM  
Blogger tara d. said...

swartzkopf, i will let you know as soon as i can what's going on. there's been some changes, but i'll talk to you real soon. love you!

1:28 AM  
Blogger tara d. said...

fin, who the f are you? i hope your name is like "fin", at the end of a movie. i like that. having a blog is so weird, because you don't know who your audience ever is. either way, thanks for reading my junk!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter
« chicago blogs »
<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->